Instruction Before the Demo GATE 2020 Test by IIT Delhi*(Expected):
As GATE 2020 is being organized by IIT Delhi*(Expected). Free Demo Online Test Series for GATE 2020 by IIT Delhi*(Expected) will help students to know about the IIT Delhi*(Expected) GATE paper level & pattern. The mock examination link for GATE 2020 is given below. Demo online test paper for GATE 2020 is released by IIT Delhi*(Expected) so that candidates can practice for GATE 2020 examination. The virtual calculator is embedded. To use it, click on the calculator icon. The calculator then opens as a pop-up. This pop-up window can be moved around. Candidates are encouraged to practice extensively with the mock link.
Note: After the demo online test come back to start GATE 2020 Online Test Series to secure a good rank in GATE 2020.
GATE 2020 Mock Test by IIT Delhi*(Expected):
|S.No||Paper Code||GATE Paper||Mock Test|
|GATE 2018||GATE 2017|
|1.||AE||Aerospace Engineering||Click here
|2.||AG||Agricultural Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|3.||AR||Architecture and Planning||Click here||Click here|
|4.||BT||Biotechnology||Click here||Click here|
|5.||CE||Civil Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|6.||CH||Chemical Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|7.||CS||Computer Science and Information Technology||Click here||Click here|
|8.||CY||Chemistry||Click here||Click here|
|9.||EC||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|10.||EE||Electrical Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|11.||EY||Ecology and Evolution||Click here||Click here|
|12.||GG||Geology and Geophysics||Click here||Click here|
|13.||IN||Instrumentation Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|14.||MA||Mathematics||Click here||Click here|
|15.||ME||Mechanical Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|16.||MN||Mining Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|17.||MT||Metallurgical Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|18.||PE||Petroleum Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|19.||PH||Physics||Click here||Click here|
|20.||PI||Production and Industrial Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|21.||TF||Textile Engineering and Fiber Science||Click here||Click here|
|22.||XE||Engineering Sciences||Click here||Click here|
|23.||XL||Life Sciences||Click here||Click here|
Features of GATE Mock Test 2020
The candidates can check the main features of GATE 2020 mock test from the points given below:
- The total duration of GATE mock test 2020 will be 180 minutes.
- There will be 10 questions from General Aptitude and 55 questions from the respective paper for the engineering disciplines
- There will be no scores allotted to the candidates after the mock test is over as the test is only for practice purpose.
- The candidates will be able to use the given virtual calculator for calculations during the mock test, similar to the real examination.
- By attempting the mock test, the candidates will be able to understand the exam pattern of GATE 2020 better.
- All of the questions asked in the mock test will be from the previous year examination and therefore the candidates will be able to prepare well for the upcoming GATE 2020 exam.